BulletStorm was released recently on PC and PS3. It is a 1st person shooter game with excellent graphics. BulletStorm lags in PCs. This is what most of the PC users are complaining about. In most cases the problem is not with the game but rather the computers on which the game is run are not properly maintained and are not ready to play the game without crashing or lagging.
This article will help you to get rid of this problem.
BulletStorm lags on PC can be fixed by following the techniques stated below:
· System Compatibility
· Close Unnecessary Programs
· Remove Junk Files from Registry
BulletStorm is a high definition game and a powerful PC is required to play the game. Before starting the installation process you must read the basic system requirements to run it. Here are the system requirements to play the game:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) or Windows 7
2. Processor: Quad Core 2.0 GHz
3. Memory: 2 GB
4. Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
2. Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E2140 @ 1.6 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 3200+
3. Memory: 1.5 GB
4. Hard Drive: 9 GB free
5. Video Memory: 256 MB
6. Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7600/ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro
7. Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
8. Network: Broadband Internet Connection
11. DVD Rom Drive
Close Unnecessary Programs
Many people are habitually running too many applications at the same time. If you want to play BulletStorm smoothly, close all the unwanted programs before playing the game. You can close the programs by following the steps below:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
2. Task Manager window will pop-up on your screen
3. Click on Applications
4. Right-click on the programs one by one and click End Task
5. Run the Game
There is another way of optimizing your computer for gaming which is to use a good system utilities software which will turn off unwanted computer services which will definitely avoid lagging in games.
Remove Junk Files from Registry
Many gamers recommend using a Registry Cleaner to fix the BulletStorm lags. Game lagging may occur due to corrupt keys of the game in the Windows registry. Using registry cleaner is an easiest way of fixing the registry problems as well as the game crashing and lagging.